Tuesday 25 September 2012

Erm... so I have had a VERRRRYYY long Blog holiday. Whoops. Ahem. I've had such a busy summer. We had some sad news about a lovely colleague passing away, then it was my brothers wedding and the day after I went on holiday. I came back and found my ma has broken her foot and then back to work. 
I'm pretty sure I had 6 weeks off, I just can't remember them as they passed by in a flash. 
I hope you've all had a great summer. 
Me and the OH went to Parga on the Greek mainland. It was ok, but we wont be going again. It nowhere near compared to Santorini and was just to busy for us. We prefer a gentler pace these days! 
I'm back at school, the new class are quite nice. I've managed to do some nice Autumn art with them. 
I've got another photography job this week at another school which is really good. Oh! And I've got a new camera. It's much faster than my other, I just don't know how to use it properly yet. I haven't had much chance to get out and use it as it's done nothing but rain :(
I'll post some pics that I did manage to capture soon. In the meantime I'll leave you with Parga Town.
See you soon.... next time it wont be so long, I promise! 




No comments:

Post a Comment