Thursday 12 April 2012

Ahh, it's been a bit sunny today! I took my Ma out for the day, we had lunch and a mooch around the lovely shops of Clitheroe Lancashire. 
If you're ever there, have a look for a little shop called Frank and Ivy. (Click for the Twitter page) It's down a little alley way in a court yard. It has the most wonderful and unusual lotions and potions and the lady who runs it is lovely. I bought some more mini hand creams...for presents obviously! Ahem. 
I just love independent retailers, much better than shopping at supermarkets, so much more personal.

I also received all my booty that I ordered from Pipii. Gosh I love this site! I've bought some great marble effect balloons that we used to have as kids, can't wait to take some photographs of them! 

Hope you've all had a lovely day... I'll leave you with one of my photos from Whalley Abbey, near Clitheroe, also a nice day out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment