Monday 30 April 2012

Oh my word! I haven't posted for a week. I've been so busy, I don't know where the time is going. 
Me and The Boy (my other half) went to see Jeff Dunham live at the MEN arena on Friday night. I laughed so hard I couldn't see at one point. I kept thinking "Wow! A ventriloquist has sold out an arena!" It was amazing. It may not be for everybody and it's not exactly politically correct but I think that's why it's so funny. It's no holds barred 'lets just laugh at life' comedy.

Here's a little clip for you to giggle at.



We spent Saturday in Skipton which is a lovely little town. We explored the castle, which is surprisingly intact, had lunch and shopped. I especially like the little shopping arcade, Craven Court. There are two shops in there which I could have happily emptied my bank account in! 'Emma's Apothecary' - which has loads of vintage gifts and 'Dandelion' has every single East of India gift you could ever think of. I bought 2 more little pastel coloured wooden houses to add to the pink one I already own. I think I'm going to buy a whole village of them! 


I hope you've all had a great weekend! 
Ps. Still no Project 31 sales. Bit gutted :(








No comments:

Post a Comment