Saturday 21 April 2012

Argh! Project 31 is up and running! The cards are on sale on Etsy. Now fingers crossed that someone likes them enough to buy them. If you know someone who might be interested they can buy the cards here...



Has anyone seen the Face Britain Project that has been projected onto Buckingham Palace this weekend? The class that I work in took part in this project. I feel very proud for them that they are part of history, I mean, how cool is that? I'm putting a scrap book together and a big display at school for the Jubilee and Olympics. I'm not usually patriotic but I feel there are so many negative vibes about this world and this country that our children need to see some positives. The Royal Wedding last year was a turning point for me. How amazing to see all of those people in harmony, celebrating the same thing!

Here's what the palace looks like...somewhere in there are the faces of the 30 quirky little 6 and 7 year olds I spend my days with. :)

*Image via Daily Mail website.

No comments:

Post a Comment