Sunday 15 April 2012

Which destination have you chosen for your holidays this year? My choice will always be Greece! I'm a real Greekofile and suspect I was Greek in a past life, maybe a stray cat.
If any of you are visiting Skiathos this year I urge you to spend a morning at Skiathos Dog Shelter. The people who run it do an amazing job and the dogs are beautiful. You can leave a donation, take supplies and best of all, take the dogs for a walk! I did it a couple of years ago and it was a fantastic day, the animals are friendly despite their sad stories. 

Here's their website and Facebook link in case you fancy helping out. It's nice just to peruse anyway...

http://www.facebook.com/TheSkiathosDogShelter


This is me walking Hampton and Kirby 2 years ago. I really wish I could have brought Hampton home. I've decided when the time is right to get a pooch, I'm going to get a rescue dog from Skaithos!



No comments:

Post a Comment